Name: Becky
Occupation: Student/Occassional Auxiliary Nurse/ABA Therapist/Serial traveller/owner of itchy feet
Home Towm: Bangor, North Wales
Current Location: Bangor



Links
Amy
Ben
Carl
Harriet
Helen
Lou


Monday, February 04, 2008
Happy Mondays!  
After feeling very frustrated that I had no new emails from universities or my Ghana project this morning, I set my facebook status to 'Becky wants answers!' and went to get dressed. During this the post arrived and guess who I had a letter from? Our dear UEA inviting me for an interview! Would have prefered to have heard from somewhere that I was more keen to go to, but hopefully it will mean other replies will be on their way shortly. Due to allthe excitement I forgot to open my other letter, but when I did it was from the taxman saying they had recieved my P60 and I will be recieving a tax rebate cheque very soon! This will be very welcome as they owe me about a months wages! And next payday I get back paid for everything I've worked since August when I got a payrise that I haven't been getting until this month! And I've lost 2Kg in the last two weeks! So overall I'm quite a happy bunny and facebook is magical! Who said Mondays were bad?!

11:27 AM
Comment (1) ... PermaLink